Customer Service / Cashier
Job title: Customer Service/ Cashier
Hours: Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: Assenmacher’s Cycling Center
We are looking for a fun and energetic person to join our team at a locally owned bike shop in downtown Swartz Creek and Hill road location. Work as the main cashier while providing excellent customer service as part of the sales floor team.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Provide the highest level of prompt and friendly customer service; including greeting and thanking customers.
- Ensure great customer service by providing a friendly environment
- Answer phone and book appointments
- Handle cash, credit transactions
- Check daily cash accounts including drawer balancing before shift
- Guiding and solving customers questions
- Display exceptional knowledge of products and service (we will train you)
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Assist in store cleaning, product processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Working with customer to apply for financing
- Work with Sales team to complete and finalize sales
- Basic merchandising
Experience and Skills
- Ability to multitask and handle miscellaneous duties as needed
- Superior customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees.
- Very personable and outgoing. Have an excellent front desk presence.
- Ability to work weekends
- Reliable and dependable
- Extremely organized
- Good work ethic
- Interest in bicycles
Service industry experience a plus.