Customer Service / Sales Staff
Job title: Customer Service / Sales
Hours: Seasonal Full-Time or Part-Time
Location: Assenmacher’s Cycling Center
We are looking for a fun and energetic person to join our team at a locally owned bike shop in downtown Swartz Creek and Hill road location. Work as part of the sales floor team.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Provide the highest level of prompt and friendly customer service; including greeting and thanking customers.
- Ensure great customer service by providing a friendly environment
- Answer phone and book appointments
- Measure customers to determine bike size (we will train you)
- Set up customers on bike for test rides (we will train you)
- Guiding and solving customers questions
- Display exceptional knowledge of products and service (we will train you)
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Assist in store cleaning, product processing and replenishing merchandise.
- Working with customer to apply for financing
- Work with Sales team to complete and finalize sales
- Basic merchandising
Experience and Skills
- Ability to multitask and handle miscellaneous duties as needed
- Superior customer service skills and a positive attitude are essential to interact with customers and employees.
- Very personable and outgoing.
- Ability to work weekends
- Reliable and dependable
- Extremely organized
- Good work ethic
- Interest in bicycles
Service industry experience a plus.