XLAB's Chimp Carbon Cage weighs only 36 grams and firmly holds your bottles in place, even over bumpy terrain thanks to 5 pounds of gripping force. It's specifically designed for use with tri bikes and other aero rigs with smaller front triangles that make grabbing bottles from ordinary cages difficult. The Chimp Cage's 30-degree cutoff lets you pull your bottles out at an angle for improved ease of use. Plus, this light carbon cage grips great and has supportive top and bottom tabs so you'll never lose a bottle.
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
The Kinetic Twenty20 Bottle Cage ergonomically improves the simple act of grabbing a drink on the bike. A natural arm motion removes and replaces a bottle at an angle of approximately 20 degrees off-center. The Twenty20 Bottle Cage can be mounted on a bike frame at a 20-degree offset left or right, allowing bottle insertion into the center of the cage, rather than in from the side.
Replace your boring old bottle cage with Portland Design Works' fresh take on the H2O holder. The Bird Cage is made of lightweight 5052 alloy in the shape of a bird with wings folded to cradle your water bottle. • 57 grams (2 oz) • 5052 alloy • Includes two stainless bolts
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
Made of a lightweight nylon composite, Serfas’ Starfighter Nylon Cage works with road and mountain bikes to hold your bottle in place and allow for easy removal.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$7.00 - $11.00
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
Add sparkling personality to your ride with these bling drink holders! - Give your ride your own personal flair while having a great drink holder - Can hold wallet, phone, keys, sunglasses as well as your favorite beverage - Easy to install on your handlebars with one screw - Many varieties available
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$3.59 - $5.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
The Universal Aerodrink Bracket fastens quickly and easily to your aerobar extensions using secure Velcro straps. It's compatible with Profile Design's Aerodrink, Insulated Aerodrink, and Aquacell systems (all sold separately).
Profile Design's Razor 2 Bottle System consists of their featherweight Profile carbon Kage and their 20-ounce Razor aero bottle. Adding this aero beauty to a triathlon or time trial bike is one of the best, easiest and most affordable ways to streamline your machine more for additional free speed. It fits nicely on road bikes, and improves the aerodynamics there, too.
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
The all-new Purist Insulated features our Chromatek liner—a proprietary insulating barrier that lines the core to keep your liquids cold. Not only do your liquids stay cold, but new squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility, too. The Purist Insulated Chromatek bottles still feature an amorphous silicon dioxide coating that's infused into the inner wall of the bottle. Essentially, this forms a glass-like finish that provides a totally natural, and completely inert, solution to the problem of your drinks staining the bottle or leaving behind any residual aftertaste. This infusion also shields your fresh water from tasting like plastic on very hot days, making it akin to drinking straight from a sparkling clean glass. Finally, our Watergate cap features our Heart Valve that opens and closes—hands-free. - Purist infusion shields the bottle from odor, stains, and mold to keep your water pure and your bottle clean. - Chromatek liner keeps your liquids cold. - Updated materials make for unmatched squeezability. - Self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a 100% leak-proof design—even when the valve is open. - BPA-Free plastic is made from 100% FDA food- grade materials, and it's printed with non-solvent base (UV Cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials.
- Defend against frozen bottles this winter with the warmth-trapping power of our Scandi Purist Insulated bottle. - Purist technology prevents staining, mold, and bad taste in bottles - 23oz fluid capacity
- Self-adjusting elastomer to improve bottle retention - Made with high-impact composite material
Side loading for smaller frames This side-loading cage lets you easily access bottles from small spaces while you ride. It's suitable for road and MTB use and is the ideal choice for smaller frames, full suspension bikes, and when using a frame bag. - Lightweight and durable composite construction - Side-loading design allows for easy bottle access on compact frames - Water bottle access from the right side when mounted on the downtube - Water bottle access from the left side when mounted on the seat tube - Suitable for road and mountain use - Use with the Left Side Load Cage for seat tube and downtube access on the same side of frame
The Bottle Cage from BiKASE offers you the adjustability of mounting directly to the braze-ons which are attached to your bike. The cage is made from engineered resins and holds a water bottle in place when you are riding over bumps. It’s perfectly suitable for mountain biking because it keeps your liquids safe. Your bottle will always stay secure when using this product. - The cage fits a standard size cycling water bottle.
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
- Full UD Carbon cage - Bolts included - Rigid clamping - Lightweight - Fits 74mm bottles
The Pro Side Cage is an aluminum side-pull bottle cage designed for easy access to bottles with small frames and full suspension bikes while maintaining secure clamping. - Fits 74mm bottles - Bolts included - Weight: 46g