Parts & Accessories
Saris' Locking Cable 8' keeps your bike and rack where you want them: attached to your vehicle. This braided, stainless-steel cable is 8-feet long for plenty of reach. Plus, the vinyl coating protects your vehicle's and bike's finish.
Saris' Traps Wheel Holder mounts easily to your Saris Single or Triple Track (each sold separately) to keep your front wheel secured. It accepts the wheel with little or no quick-release adjustment. Mounting hardware is included.
Black replacement knobs for Bones 2 and Bones 3.
Don't leave your fat bike behind! Saris' Freedom Fat Tire Wheel Holders carry up to 5-inch-wide bicycle tires. Extra-long straps secure your bike to any Saris Freedom rack (sold separately).
Saris' Trap Fork Mount can be bolted anywhere you need to hold a bike. It secures your bike's fork dropouts with a stout 9-mm quick-release skewer. The Trap is made of powder-coated, light, durable aluminum. A hole in its body allows your bike to be locked with a cable (sold separately).
Add Saris' Freedom Long Wheelbase Bar to your Saris Freedom rack (sold separately) to carry an extra long wheelbase bicycle like a tandem or recumbent. The rack holds two bikes of up to 35 pounds each, and the Long Wheelbase Bar holds a bike that measures up to 57 inches axle to axle.
The Swiss Army of truck racks is now even better. Redesigned to save previous real estate in truck beds, the DriveShaft Track is better than ever before. 12mm, 15mm, 20mm thru-axle bike rack carrier for truck bed channels found in Toyota, Chevy, GMC, and Nissan. RockyMounts DriveShaft is the first on the market with the ability to carry 12/15/20mm thru-axles and to securely lock your bike. The mouth opens wide for easy loading and the cam lever adjusts like a quick release for a strong hold. Snap-in nylon shims prevent the axle from being unscrewed and allows you to switch between 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm loads.
$150.00 - $160.00
- Outer pad is constructed of 600D + PVC. A durable denier fabric with herringbone weave and DWR treatment for water repellency - Micro-brushed inner lining protects your tailgate from rub and wear marks - Raised bumpers facing into the truck box seat most frames snugly preventing bikes from coming into contact while shuttling - Raised square pads along the outer tailgate (small pad only) offer the additional security of holding forks in place - When the shuttle gets steep and rowdy, secure frames down with a Velcro-backed webbing loop and strap system - Grommet system offers the ability to lock bikes - Storage pocket - Two sizes - Small - 39.5" x 57" wide with 5 straps, Large - 47” x 61” wide with 6 straps
$14.95 - $39.95
Use the RockyMounts Lock Cores to secure your belongings, whether you're using the TieRod, PitchFork, TailPipe, LiftOp or any other RockyMounts rack. Each pack of Lock Cores comes with two keys and one, two, four, six, or eight lock cores.
Hollywood's Single Bike Parking Stand is easy to assemble and simple to use. Roll your bike’s rear wheel into the stand and the bike is now fully supported. It fits most tire sizes including 29’rs and cruisers. - Max tire width: 2.5 inches - Powder-coated steel tubing - Assembles easily in just minutes - Features adjustable legs for uneven floors
Secure your through-axle-equipped bike to your fork mount bike rack (sold separately) with RockyMounts' DriveShaft. This adapter allows you to quickly and easily mount a bike with a 15mm or 20mm through-axle fork to your quick-release fork mount rack. It also comes with a lock for peace of mind.
- Great for storage or transportation - Alloy construction - Can be mounted vertically or horizontally
Delta's pre-aligned positioning bike hitch allows for easy fork installation. It features special anti-rust treatment with a tough powder-coat finish. This ultra-rigid 9mm skewer allows you to easily carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch or Wheel Holder (each sold separately). - Pre-aligned positioning for easier fork installation - Special anti-rust treatment with tough powder-coat finish - Features patented Delta locking lever - Base Dimensions 4" x 1.5" x 1.75" - Mounting Holes 3" center to center - Ultra-rigid 9mm skewer - Carry your front wheel with a Delta Wheel Hitch (sold separately)
Set of heavy duty wheel holders for Fat tire E-bikes and regular fat bikes for tires up to 5" wide
Allen's Adapter Bar allows full suspension bikes and non-conventional frames to be used on your Allen rack. An internal spring mechanism maintains constant tension to keep your frame secure. Plus, the plastic coating protects your bicycle's finish.
Saris' Wheel Straps keep your front wheels from spinning and your handlebars from turning in the wind. They're made of tough nylon with easy-to-use buckle closures. Wheel Straps are sold in pairs.
Thule's Snug-Tite Receiver Lock secures their T2, Doubletrack, Roadway, and Parkway receiver-type racks (also called "hitch racks"). Just insert the Snug-Tite in place of your receiver pin and the rack is locked in place.
Delta's Wheel Holder mounts to any flat surface to keep bikes stabilized. - Holds front wheel in place - Rigid steel stays with 9mm dropouts - Mounts to any flat surface
- Easy to load 2-Bike rack fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitch - Fits a wide variety of bicycle sizes and styles up to 35 lbs per bike - Tilts back for easy lift gate access - Folds for easy on or off car storage when not in use - Durable powder coated finish - Hitch Size/Mount: 1-1/4" - 2" - Capacity: 2 bikes
Having trouble getting your non-traditional bike onto your trunk or hitch rack? Struggle no more with Hollywood's Bike Adapter Pro. It quickly attaches to most bikes to form a top tube and makes it easier than ever to safely and securely attach it to your rear rack.
The RockyMounts LoBall is a ridiculously easy bike rack solution for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a non-locking, 9mm chromoly quick release.
Saris' Hatch Huggers fasten Saris racks (sold separately) to certain vehicles. They replace the regular straps for vehicles with glass hinge lines and vehicles with narrow gaps around the trunk.
$12.99 - $13.99
Simply insert Saris' Hitch Tite into the hitch receiver to give your Saris bike rack (sold separately) extra stability. The Hitch Tite is compatible with the Bike Porter Hitch 2-Bike, Freedom, Axis Steel, Axis Aluminum, Cycle-On, and T-RAX Sport racks.
Saris' Locking Hitch Tite adds both stability and security to your hitch rack. It tightens up the interface between your rack and hitch to combat swaying and it locks your rack to your vehicle. It fits 1-1/4 and 2-inch threaded hitch-tites and is compatible with the 200/500 Series T-Rax, all Thelma racks, standard-model Cycle-Ons, and all the T-Bones racks (each sold separately).
Don’t let some jerk steal your bike! Since SeaSucker bike racks aren’t bolted on to rooftop bars, we came up with a way to keep your bike safe. A Cable Anchor is just what it sounds like – an anchor point to securely connect a cable loop to your car. The Cable Anchor – Window, slides over the glass and rolls up into the window frame. Each is made of polished stainless steel and has a wide 1.375-inch hole to thread a cable lock through. The Cable Anchor - Window, is not recommended for tinted windows.
- Rigid 6061-aluminum body with 9mm skewer
- Adapts female specific and full suspension frames to be easily hung on car rack carriers - Locking ends ensure a firm hold on the bicycles seat tube and head tube for a secure fit - Makes transporting an unconventional frame by car rack much easier - Extends from 21.5" to 31" eye to eye
- For carrying unique frames on hang-on type car racks - Quick release clamp adjusts to fit between stem and seatpost - Rubberized hooks protect bikes finish
The RockyMounts LoBall Locking is a bolt-on bike rack for trucks, trailers, vans, SUV's, and home storage. It includes a locking 9mm quick release, lock core, and two keys.
- Updated design, for use with all Saris racks where bikes are secured by the top tube - Bridges the gap from stem to seat tube, creating a virtual top tube - Useful on ladies and specialty frames
Page 1 of 2 Next page