- Unique link shape creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - Silver - 9 speed - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 9 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 277 grams - Super fast + smooth shifting. - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring - Mushroomed Riveting - Outer Plate Chamfering - Stretch Proof Treatment
The Cult 510 HD chain features teflon coating with stamped cult logos, heat-treated riveted pins and thicker side plates to increase strength. - Includes a pre-installed half link to make fine tuning the length easier. - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Hollow pins for reduced weight - NI-PTFE antifriction treatment reduces friction for smooth pedaling, reduced noise, greater efficiency and longer chain life - Links (links): 114 - Width: 5.9 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 255 grams
SHIMANO DEORE - 126 links for HG 12-SPEED - MTB Chain The M6100 chain provides smooth shifting and enhanced chain retention thanks to an extended portion of the inner plate. The new chain features QUICK-LINK assembly and is optimized for HYPERGLIDE+ cassettes and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings. - Proprietary design ensures smooth shifting and strength - Extended inner plate improves chain engagement and retention - Shorter shift times and less pedaling shock - Optimized to work with HYPERGLIDE+ cassette sprockets and DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ chainrings
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation - Width = 11/128-inch
The Box Four chain employs an 8-speed platform in a similar strategy to the Prime 9 but at a great price point. The chain is polished and then chemically treated to achieve corrosion resistance. We engineered the inner link spacing to be a little tighter than other 8-speed chains and is optimized for use with our Box Four Wide/Narrow Chainring.
The Box Two BMX chain's nickel plating adds both corrosion and wear-resistance to your ride. All Box Two BMX chains have solid plates and solid pins to safeguard durability. They are compatible with BMX 3/32" and 1/8" chainrings and cogs which fits most retro-modern 29 inch BMX bikes and smaller bikes.
The Flattop technology of the SRAM Rival chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain that's compatible with 12-speed 1x and 2x eTap AXS drivetrains. Ride far, long, and fast. This chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS - Includes Flattop PowerLock
KMC, X11 GY/GY, Chain, Speed: 11, 5.5mm, Links: 118, Grey
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
Record chains represent Campagnolo's highest quality and performance chains and are available in 9, 10 and 11 speed versions. - Chrome-Nickel-PTFE finish - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed drivetrains only - Links (links): 114 - Color: Silver - Width: 6.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 300 grams
The KMC Z8.1 Rustbuster is an 8-speed chain suitable for trekking, MTB, and city touring. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Z bridge outer plate offers extended compatibility - Rustbuster coating provides anit-rust protection - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
The Campagnolo C13 EKAR Chain was developed specifically for the EKAR 1x13-speed gravel system. - Wide-narrow design allows for efficient drive, smooth shifts and high security - The narrow profile is lightweight, strong, and efficient - Strong, durable, links feature different grades of steel and coatings for strength and to withstand wear - Unique ultrasound bath lubrication impregnation system for long chain life - C-Link allows for easy removal and cleaning Specifications: - Links: 117 - Chain Connection Type: Quick Link - Drivetrain Speeds: 13 - Weight: 242g
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
The KMC K1SL SuperLite Kool Chain is suitable for a variety of single-speed riding styles, such as BMX or fixed gear, while offering substantial weight savings. - SL Chain sets a new standard with weight reduction, improved shifting performance & enhanced durability - The mud-shedding design is easy to clean - Chain features a heavy duty structure and is treated with a stretch proof treatment for maximum durability - Designed with KMC's Special Dynamic K Configuration which offers unsurpassable chain strength - Inner plate chamfering provides expeditious shifting - Features an anti-drop design - Links (links): 100 - Width: 7.7 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Weight: 377 g
SRAM's PC-870 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth and reliable, the PC-870 will take you where you want to go.
- X8.99: stretchproof, chamfered plate, full-nickel plated chain for 5-8 speed and great for internal geared hubs - Z72: chamfered inner plates with Bulls-eye rivets for 5-8 speed - Z51: standard bushingless, chamfered plate chain for 5-8 speed - Z30: economy bushingless chain for 5-8 speed - Width = 3/32-inch
SRAM's 1071 chain is lightweight, smooth, and precise-shifting. It features the PowerLock connecting link and HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength. - SRAM Road 10-speed compatible - HollowPin construction for weight savings with no sacrifice of strength - Features the PowerLock connecting link
Solid pins, inner and outer plates make for an economical chain choice with all the performance of higher level KMC X-Series chains. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Optimized chamfer angles for superior stability in extreme chainlines - Upgraded outer plate chamfering for minimized cassette tooth interference - Double X-Bridge structure technology for improved shifting performance - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11 Speed Systems
Shimano Ultegra CN-6600 10-Speed Chain - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Ultegra 6600 and 105 5600 chains are recommended for use in conjunction with Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple - Optimized chain for HG sprocket which provides a fast and precise rear shifting performance (especially during downshifts) - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Zinc-alloy plated outer link surface treatment - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Color: Silver/Gray - Defined Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Half Link Chain: No - Links (links): 116 - Weight: 280 grams - Width: 6.1mm
- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
Due to its unique optimization treatment, CeramicSpeed's Ultrafast Racing Chain saves you watts and improves your performance with free speed and unparalleled low friction. Our ultrafast racing chains are carefully selected from high quality suppliers and optimized by hand in Denmark. This ultrafast chain has been optimized for KMC 11-speed compatibility, to boost the efficiency of your entire drivetrain. CeramicSpeed UFO Racing Chains can save you between 2–5 watts on a distance of 600 km/370 miles. Apply CeramicSpeed UFO Drip after 600km to maintain your peak chain optimization over the life of the chain. Be aware that the UFO treatment is not optimized for wet and muddy conditions, which might cause corrosion on the chain. CeramicSpeed uses chains from high-end brands to which an optimization treatment is applied. The CeramicSpeed UFO Chains go through a multi-step process, which involves polishing, cleaning, and application of two layers of treatment to achieve the most efficient chain possible. The UltraFast Optimization process is not highly technical, but it is very time consuming. In The Box: - 116 link Optimized Chain - Quick Link - Single Use UFO Drip sample - Disposable Gloves - Sticker Sheet
Price point 11 Speed chain has a wider link design for increased shifting performance and reduced noise, and slotted links for reduced weight. - Designed specifically for use with Campagnolo 11 speed drivetrains only
Z7 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape
The KMC Z1 Wide EPT chain is a durable and low-maintenance chain suited for all single-speed riding styles, such as BMX and fixed gear, fitness bikes, internally geared hub systems, and share bikes. - Eco ProTeQ treatment offers superior anti-rust protection - Anti-drop design provides increased chain retention
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width= 1/8-inch
Beyond an incremental improvement. The Flattop technology of the SRAM Force chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance. - Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability - Hard Chrome plated inner and outer plates for faster and more precise shifts
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
Shimano CN-HG71 6/7/8-Speed Chains - 8-speed MTB chain meets durability requirements for e-bike use - Designed for precise Hyperdrive SIS and Dual SIS Index shifting - Includes chain and chain connection pin, or quick link - Links: 116
Shimano's Deore-level 10-speed Chain offers excellent power transfer and top-notch durability. It showcases a mud-shedding design and Shimano's directional design with engineered inner and outer plates for smooth, fast and precise shifting.
- Steel 1/2 x 3/32 derailleur chain - For use with index shifting systems - For 5-/6-speed drivetrains - 116 links - 300 grams
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
11 speed eBike chain coated with KMC’s latest breakthrough in rust protection. Eco ProteQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to the RustBuster treatment. Benefits of the smoother coating are less noise, great performance, maximum rust resistance and great look. - Built strong for your eBike - EPT anti-rust coating - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM & Campagnolo 11-speed systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 1/2" x 11/128"
- SLX/105 chain 11-speed chain - Sil-Tec surface treatment on roller plates only - Weight: 257g - Now with quick link - Refer to Documents and links to find the right product
Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10-Speed Chains - For Ultegra 6703 and 105 5703 triple drivetrains, please see 10-Speed Hyperglide non-directional chains - Hyperglide 10-Speed chain - Not compatible with Shimano 10-Speed Dyna-sys mountain bike drivetrains - Directional inner and outer plates designed for better contact with gear teeth allow smooth shifting even under high load conditions - Chromized rivet pins improve wear resistance - Perforated plates for reduced weight - 116 links
$45.00 - $50.00
- X9SL: superlight chain for use with 9-speed, 252g - X9.93: upgraded version of the Z-9000 chain stretchproof, super-narrow chain for use with 9-speed - Pink Lady chains are a limited edition with 15% of sales going directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
SRAM's PC-1 Single Speed Nickel Chain is designed for singlespeed bicycles so it won't jump off when you're laying down the power. It comes with a connector link for easy installation and removal.
- 1/8th inch chain for single speed use - Plate thickness and standard riveting - Pin width: 8.6mm - RustBuster coating (500292-05 only) increases resistance to rust; ideal for winter riding or salty environments - 399g (112L)
The Cult half link chain features teflon coating engraved with cult logos and is designed to help dial in the rear end length on frames with short dropouts. - Rounded side plates are compatible with 8T and larger drivers - Color: Black - Width: 1/2 x 1/8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed - Chain Connection Type: Pressed Pin - Half Link Chain: Yes
- Links (links): 136 - Defined Color: Silver - Color: Silver - Designed for ebike: Yes
KMC X12 chains feature a double X bridge shape for fast and smooth shifting. - Compatible with SRAM 12-speed systems - Double X bridge shape with inner and outer plate chamfering for smooth and fast shifting - Mushroom riveted pins for the highest pin power and allows shifting under heavy loads - 1/2 x 11/128 - 126 Links
SRAM’s 10-speed chain features hollow pins for light weight, strength and accurate shifting in all conditions. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
- 1/2" x 3/16” - 98 Links - Bushing Construction - Full Nickel Plated - Heavy Duty Structure - Width: 13.1 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2" x 3/16" - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link - Half Link Chain: No - Weight: 800g
$20.00 - $33.00
- High Pin Power with Reinforced Durability - Quieter Riding Experience - Anti-Drop Design - Wider, Thicker, Safer
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
For smooth shifting and a quiet drivetrain, pick up Campagnolo's Chorus 11-speed chain. It's unidirectional for unparalleled function and features lightweight hollow pins as well as an anti-friction treatment for shifting perfection. It also boasts excellent wear and flex resistance.
Previous page Page 2 of 2