The Specialized Alloy Mini Rise Handlebar is ideal for XC and All Mountain riding. - Width: 750mm, 780mm
An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
A race-proven handlebar, the M9 bar is ENVE's dedicated downhill option. Designed around a 31.8mm clamp diameter and a downhill-focused flex profile, this bar’s celebrated ride feel defined the potential of a DH carbon fiber bar and realigned performance expectations. The M9 bar features 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 245g (30mm rise); 265g (50mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 810mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Intended for Cross Country and Trail use - 1/4 Risers have a 2deg upsweep; 3/4 Risers have a 4deg upsweep - Unidirectional carbon fiber with reinforced stem anti-crush zone - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Bar Rise: 20 mm - Bend: 8 deg - Weight: 175 g - Width: 725 mm
- Freeride handlebar, developed with Darren “Bearclaw” Berrecloth - Unprecedented stiffness and durability at an exceptionally low weight. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 747mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR - MATERIAL: MGR 2 series alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ±350 (30mm) / ±390 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 777 (Adjustable to 747) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
Light and compliant for incredible durability and a supple, refined ride, the Ritchey Rizer bar is the choice for XC riders looking for a high-end carbon bar that's built for performance. The WCS Carbon Rizer features our proven WCS carbon technology in a 15mm rise bar, a textured stem clamp area to reduce risk of bar slippage, and is reinforced internally to accept bar ends and shifter/lever clamps. - Carbon monocoque - 15mm rise - 9-degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm center section - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 180g
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
$54.99 - $63.99
Origin-8's Space Off Road II Handlebar is ready to explore the final trail frontier. This radical bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a 50mm sweep and 37.5mm rise. But it's not just for looks — it lets you distribute your weight and hand placement in multiple ways for more control and comfort.
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar Riser handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. A generous 25mm riser gives you a great perch to scan the world ahead and it's super narrow so you can dodge and weave with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
Proven shape, proven width, proven materials, and the artistic touch of Troy Lee Designs: voilà, the TRUVATIV CoLab TLD Carbon riser bars. These bars are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you want. This is art on your bars for artistry in the corners. - Stiff, precise, and width-optimized for enduro, trail and aggressive xc - Carbon fiber perfection - DESCENDANT geometry from their best enduro rider’s input - Signature Troy Lee Designs style
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Simply put, it’s the perfect trail bar. The M6 bar is tuned for the dream combination of response, compliance, and high strength. Available in a traditional 25mm rise or a low 7.5mm rise, it sweeps back at 9 degrees and up 5 degrees, providing excellent support and a classic fit. Designed around a 31.8mm clamping diameter, the carbon laminate is tuned to deliver the ideal flex profile for trail use. This bar provides excellent vibration damping and response, making it the perfect choice for long days on epic terrain. - Material: Carbon Fiber - Weight: 200g (25mm rise); 190g (7mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 780mm - Bar Width (Min): 740mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Sweep: 9 Degrees - Tip: 5 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Your favorite bars just got bigger, wider, and lighter, Go figure? The magic of 35—believe the hype! Increasing the bar diameter to 35mm allowed Race Face to shave material from the bar resulting in a dramatic reduction in overall weight while retaining the proven stiffness, strength and performance Race Face bars are known for. The ATLAS 35 bar also expands to an 800mm width (Can be trimmed down to 750mm) for hyperspeed control, can you handle it? - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
With the Descendant series, TRUVATIV focuses in on the characteristics that matter most to true mountain bikers: durability, specificity, affordability, and style. Guided by input from the best riders, the components in the Descendant line have been designed to work on the most aggressive trails. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Carbon fiber perfection
A 35mm mountain bar that maintains a forgiving ride feel and maximizes strength with minimal weight. Large and in charge Line 35 is ready for any terrain and changes what's possible on the trail. It maintains comfort and control on any ride, and an oversize clamping diameter increases strength and decreases overall bar and stem weight while ensuring a compliant, forgiving ride. Proven sweep and convenient graphic markings help dial in the perfect setup. Product details - Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers lighter weight and higher strength than 31.8mm diameter - Quad-butted, tapered wall, 7050-T6 aluminum construction - Laser-etched brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
TruVativ's burly Holzfeller Riserbar is made from butted 7050 aluminum to take gravity-fueled abuse like a champ. This 730mm-wide bar gives you awesome leverage to muscle your rig and the rise gives you an upright position for greater control in nasty rock gardens as well as increased confidence on steep descents.
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Same proven Ritchey quality, performance and materials now beefed up and available in trail-worthy widths. A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the WCS Trail Rizer bar. Extra wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - 20mm or 30mm rise - Width: 760mm widths - Blatte finish - 276g
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
With multiple geometry options to choose from, Wald's Steel Handlebars offer great options for riders looking to accessorize their bike or find a replacement option that feels comfortable. - Made in the USA - Chrome finish - Weight: 526g - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm