Soup up your road rocket with Bontrager's RXL tire. It features puncture resistance, durability and a feathery weight. Plus, its slick tread, silica-rubber compound and 120 thread-per-inch casing minimize rolling resistance and maximize traction, too.
If you place a premium on versatility, Specialized's All Condition Armadillo Tire is for you. The siped tread pattern offers excellent wet and dry traction, rolls fast and corners great. Plus, this tire features Specialized's legendary Armadillo technology for the ultimate in flat prevention. And, you get reflective sidewalls for extra visibility, too.
Specialized's Espoir Elite Tire is great for high-mileage training rides. The fast-rolling center section gives way to grippy edges that provide excellent cornering traction. Featuring a folding bead for a supple ride, the Espoir Elite also boasts Specialized's BlackBelt technology for top-notch flat prevention.
Specialized's Resolution Sport Tire is super-versatile and ready to take on your local trails and paths. It features a tightly packed row of fast-rolling center knobs and widely-spaced side knobs for superb cornering traction. Plus, the Resolution's durable tread compound and wire bead deliver outstanding reliability.
Specialized's Turbo Pro is one of the fastest, best handling road tires around. Its lightweight construction offers superb acceleration, while the dual-compound tread provides top-notch cornering grip and supremely low rolling resistance. And, Specialized's BlackBelt technology gives you excellent flat protection.
$6.99 - $8.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
$8.99 - $14.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$10.99 - $12.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$10.99 - $11.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$10.99 - $13.99
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$10.99 - $12.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$12.99 - $20.09
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
$13.99 - $16.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$13.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$13.99 - $14.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
$14.95 - $24.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
$14.99 - $19.95
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$14.99 - $15.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$14.99 - $19.99
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$14.99 - $16.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
Page 1 of 41 Next page