- Size : 700c - Model : Aeolus 9 D3 TLR - Holes : 18 / 24 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : TLR/Clincher - Valve : Presta - Rim : Symmetric (front), Asymmetric (rear)
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Elite - Holes : 28 - ERD : 535mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 470g
Product specs: - Str tubeless ready - Size: 27.5", 29" - Outside width: 40mm - Inner bead width: 36mm - Weight: 27.5"-515g, 29"-550g - Double wall welded rim (sleeved rims available oem only) - Brake compatibility: disc only - Hole count: 28/32
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
WTB's Frequency TCS i23 Rim is an all-mountain rider's dream. It's made of 7000-series aluminum with WTB's legendary I-Beam reinforcement and 4D drilling for awesome lateral and torsional strength, durability and all at a svelte weight perfect for spinning up steep climbs with a 23mm width ideally suited to meaty trail tires. And, the Frequency utilizes WTB's Tubeless Compatible System which means with their tubeless-ready rim strip (sold separately), you can run a tubeless-compatible tire for easy conversions, minimal weight and maximum traction out on the trail.
The Odyssey Litehouse Rim is both light and strong, with super-thick angled sidewalls to minimize the risk of damage when you hang up. The rim features a wider cross-section than normal to compliment modern tire widths. Designed as a semi-brakeless rim that can be run front or rear. When brakes are used, be sure to adjust the pads so they avoid making contact with the tire’s sidewall, as usual. Features: - Precision welded joint - 6000 series aluminum Specs: - Width: 35mm - Height: 21mm - ERD: 388mm - Weight: 475 grams (16oz)
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
Someone said a few years ago that there was nothing new left to do with BMX rims, yet since then GSport has gone on to do quite a lot of new stuff, and here’s an example of the latest. At first glance the Birdcage looks like a fairly conventional “aero” style rim, but there is more to it than that. The first clue comes from the name; birds have hollow bones to save weight whilst retaining as much strength as possible, and the Birdcage rim has a hollow bead for the same reason. The rim’s hollow bead is still big and chunky to help reduce the chances of pinch puncturing or flat spotting the rim, but by creating a tiny hollow cavity inside it GSport can also keep the weight right down. The next innovation was to adapt their cross-lacing design to the narrow inner wall of the rim. They managed to squeeze a few extra millimeters of spoke offset out of the design to help increase lateral wheel strength, and by carefully tailoring the rim’s cross-section we managed to match all the angles to the nipple so that the walls of the rim section act like the ribs inside the Ribcage rim, which helps to support the spoke nipples as much as possible. Traditionally, the greatest flaw in “aero” rims has been the valve hole. “Aero” rims position a lot of very efficiently utilized mass in the base of the rim to support the spokes and give the rim good strength, then a huge hole is drilled through it for the valve stem and a massive weak-spot is created. With the Birdcage GSport has offset the valve hole so that this section can retain its strength. A handy side-effect of this is that fitting a pump is now more convenient. Aside from these original features, GSport spent a lot of time “sweating the small stuff”. They’ve ensured that the deep center allows for easy tire removal and fitting, and they've made sure that the sidewalls, while slimmed down, are still suitable for brake use. The end result is one of their most high tech rims to date. With a weight of just 408g (14.4oz) it outperforms most rims weighing 20-30% more, and the weight saving from the rotational mass of the wheel feels fantastic. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: 20" Only - Drillings: 36 hole - Weight: 408g / 14.4oz - Width: 34mm ERD: 383mm
Asym rims use an asymmetrical design to create a rim that evenly distributes tension, doesn’t require dishing, and makes for a faster wheel assembly. High end WT69 Alloy and an open cavity design keep Asym weights down while eyelets prolong longevity and prevent binding. Featuring a full TCS (tubeless compatible system) inner rim profile, Asym rims provide a lightweight, higher performance value-driven option that works exceptionally well with wheel building machines.
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Rhythm wheels - Tubeless Ready Design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR Tire Sealant, Tubeless Ready rim strips, valve stems, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Model : 2014 Rhythm Pro Carbon - Holes : 28 - Color : Black - Finish : Nude - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Dual - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 400g
When traction is king, go wide! SPANK Industries has been an innovator in wide rim design for over a decade, and the OOZY Trail 345 Rim is the culmination of these efforts. Boasting a 30mm inner width, the OOZY Trail 345’s design optimizes performance with the widest range of tire shapes and sizes on the market. This wider internal width improves tire spread, effectively increasing traction, without squaring tire profiles excessively, which can lead to reduced maneuverability and cornering traction. The OOZY Trail 345 Rim combines the strength of Dynamal alloy, the stiffness of Spank’s patented Oohbah reverse-well profile, and the enhanced tubeless performance of Bead Bite anti-burp rims hooks into a lightweight, trail-tuned package. - Key technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Dynamal Alloy - Material: MGR Dynamal Alloy - Size (in.): 27.5" / 29" - Weight (g): ±520 (27.5") / ±540 (29") - Hole Count: 32H - Inner / Outer Width (mm): 30 / 34.5 - Valve: F/V Presta - Tubeless: tubeless ready - Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos - ERD (mm++): 554 (27.5") / 591 (29") - ETRTO (mm): 584x30 (27.5") / 622x30 (29") - All Technologies: Bead Bite, OohBah, Bead Nip, Dynamal Alloy, MGR - Discipline: trail
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Sleeved joint - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17 - Width OD: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 35 - Weight: 550g - ERD: 568 Low Profile: - Profile: 24 - Weight: 435g - ERD: 589
30mm Heavy Duty rim for gravity and e-bike applications. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready, strong tire retention bead
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
- A high performance alloy rim designed for freeride, race and downhill use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 28mm and outer width of 33mm to optimize tire spread and enhance traction - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable
Designed for today's wider tires, the Sentry MK3's patented low-profile sidewall and lightweight 6069 alloy construction deliver width without the weight. Stan's patented BST rim design allows a tire to expand to its full volume without distorting its shape, and the 32mm internal width of the Sentry MK3 is more stable with 2.50"-3.00" tires. The result is less rolling resistance, more traction, and incredible handling. The Sentry MK3 wheelset is a great upgrade for anyone looking for the traction and control needed to take on even the most difficult trails. The Sentry MK3 proves wider can mean faster. - More stable 32mm internal width for tires up to 3.0" - Gradual taper rim shape and 6069 alloy is lighter, stiffer, and stronger - Patented BST design for easiest and most reliable tubeless - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.50"-3.00" Trail tires
The 35mm internal width of the Baron MK3 brings Stan's unmatched traction and control to Plus tires. The Baron MK3 is optimized for 2.80 – 3.20-inch tires, and joins the Sentry and Major to offer the most rim width options for wider tires. The combination of a 35mm rim and Stan's patented ultra low profile sidewall means the Baron MK3 keeps you in control on even the most technical trails, while still rolling faster than conventional rim designs. Stan's low profile rim shape is also lighter by design, a great advantage for Plus wheels. Tubeless performance has never been as fast, easy, and reliable. The Baron MK3 brings out the most in your high-volume tires. - Maximum stability and control with 35mm internal width - Stronger, stiffer, and lighter 6069 alloy and rim shape - Patented bead socket tubeless technology means less rolling resistance and improved handling with high volume tires - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples - WideRight optimized for 2.80"-3.20" Trail tires
Whether it’s 'cross, road, or mountain, nothing makes your bike feel faster than a good set of wheels. The Whisky No.9 carbon rims are performance-driven designs that offer excellent durability and features to create a torsionally stiffer rim, compared to single wall carbon offerings. Available in multiple sizes and widths, Whisky’s rims have you covered no matter what or where you ride. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 have been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer. Featuring a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures, and available in 28 and 32 spoke holes with incredible stiffness all wrapped up in a mere 445g (27.5). Lace these rims to your favorite hub and you’ve got a world class wheelset ready for action.
Product specs: - Size:24", 26" - Width:39mm - Bead width: 39mm - Inner bead width: 30mm - Section height: 27.5mm - Weight (26"): 760g - Sleeved or welded - Hole count: 32, 36
$67.99 - $77.99
A long running standard, the Hazard Lite is revered because of its strength, lightweight and affordable price. Constantly imitated but never matched in quality or reliability, the Hazard Lite is used regularly by pro-level riders–even the ones that are being paid to ride something else. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - 32mm wide - 17mm tall 36H - 20-inch version (ERD: 390mm) - 24? version (ERD: 486mm)
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready