Most cycling pieces look like cycling pieces, but not the Symphony jersey. Thanks to hand-stitched accents, a fun hem design and zippered front pockets, this wouldn’t look out of place on a hike or in the coffee shop. The rear kangaroo pocket is ginormous and has easily reached openings, plus a zippered security pocket. The four-way stretch knit is breathable but does a good job of keeping the wind out. We also cut the cuffs at an angle for a little more wrist coverage and a smooth glove interface. It’s everything you need in a riding top, without looking like you’re about to start a bike race.
- 4-way stretch knit for ultimate mobility and close-to-body fit.
- Hand-stitched design lines on collar and shoulder panels.
- Slightly scalloped cuff improves wrist coverage and glove interface.
- Metallic-treated front zipper adds sophisticated interest.
- Unique kangaroo back pocket for easy access.
- Single zippered rear pocket for securing valuables.
|Phantom / X-Small||191234482516||112219276LRXS|
|Phantom / Small||191234482493||112219276LRS|
|Phantom / Medium||191234482486||112219276LRM|
|Phantom / Large||191234482479||112219276LRL|
|Phantom / X-Large||191234482509||112219276LRXL|
|Phantom / XX-Large||191234482523||112219276LRXXL|